Forming evaluation groups:
- Staff group evaluation: a small group from INTENSE staff. Between three to six members. Functions: answers questionnaires and give their opinions about information from evaluation and evaluation reports.
- Expert panel: a group consisting of a representative from each partner and someone from outside the project.
Send questionnaires to the staff group:
- Staff questionnaire: a questionnaire with Key Questions that will be analyzed and integrated on the data integration moment.
- Staff questionnaire for the expert panel: a group of Key Questions that will be sent to the panel experts.
Delphi process. Developing a Delphi strategy on two waves:
- Information from a document done from “staff questionnaire for the panel” and INTENSE documents information will be evaluated on the first wage by the panel.
- A second integrated report from the first wave will be done. Then it will be sent to the panel to receive a second evaluation. This is the second wave.
Finally, a third integrated report is written for next step.
Data integration. All data results from questionnaires, and contextual information is analyzed by the evaluation team developing a Focus Group strategy. Data are from:
- Panel experts.
- Staff team.
- Delphi strategy.
- Attendee courses questionnaire.
- INTENSE documents.
- Contextual information.
- partner’s theory of change
- partner’s internal and external communication plan
- diaries of the Transistion Coaches incl. comments