The objective in O1 is the development of an integral approach which puts the client in the centre of considerations and combines sound research methods, social forms and coaching procedures. Thereby, a principle which synchronously adapts the support to the change and development of the client will be worked out. Thereby, a continuously personalised offer will be provided.
The support is in accordance with the individual potentials and achieved stages of development of the client. The basis of these considerations is that the client will be able
- to recognise own needs of coaching and deficits
- to make use of the support of the coach on one´s own initiative
- to develop objectives on one´s own initiative
- to implement developed objectives
- to develop self-competency in their references to life
Therefore, the approach aims at the changes of mindset, mental attitude and perception of their own environment.